Friday 25 April 2014

This week: I've actually managed to run every day this week! 5k each day! Woot! I also ran last Friday and Saturday which was nice. Finally working back up to consistant running. I got to Tuesday's run and it was awful. I had to walk 2-3 times for 5k. I couldn't figure it out until I realized that I haven't run so much or so frequently in at least 2 months. So I forgave myself for this week. Tues through Thurs were walk runs but today.... today was fantastic! I ran the entire 5k. I started off slow(er) and when I realized I got to 4:18km and I was going fine I started to up the speed. I didn't let myself look at how fast I was going so I wouldn't psych myself out, but I kept hitting the button every 50meters or so... until the last but where I was going less than 6 min per km and loving it. I was just flying (for me). And I kept running past 5k and upped it a bit more, until I started to get out of breath, so I slowed to cool down. I haven't had such a good run, such an enjoyable run in a long time. I'd almost forgotten. I really hope I can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment