Thursday 20 March 2014

Hmm. This is actually the second time I've started a blog. I wonder if I will keep up with it?

I guess I'd like to start putting out some of my occasional good recipes (that I actually make up on my own!), updates on my running, that sort of thing. We'll see how this goes!

Plan for today: Run at lunch time. I've been running 5k. Tuesday was at 7km/h, so in 35ish minutes. Yesterday I started at 6:30 for the first half and down to 7 for the second. Hopefully I can keep it up at 6:30 today!

I actually ran 5k in under 30 minutes a few weeks ago, twice. But my schedule (and motivation) have been all over the map so I haven't gotten back up to that. I'd love to consistently do 30 minutes. That's my goal probably for the next two months, get back up there and do it consistently. And then do it outside (where I prefer to run).

Speaking of, I wonder what the weather's like tomorrow... maybe I could run outside in the morning... hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment